It's freezing cold in the office... so moi went to the pantry to make myself a cup of hot tea. Sigh... for some odd reasons, i was usually clumsy and careless today. I scalded myself accidently, which managed to thaw my frozen fingers. Now, they are pink but still frozen.
On another note, I was disappointed by Starhub Cable services.
I signed up for the new digital package - Family Plus, which includes Animax (potentially could become one of my favourite channels soon) as well as Discovery Health, Discovery Science & Discovery H&L, etc... (Cheapo me sign up because I can enjoy corporate discount, haha) The man came up yesterday to replace the set-top box, but didn't activate it to receive the digital signals!! And I had to call 1633 twice (and listening to the repetitive tune) to get it fix. Yet, they were unable to help me. Last night, I called at 8.30pm, they asked me to leave behind my contact no and they will call me back. But they didn't. This morning, I waited 10 mins for the customer service consultant to tell me that I need to be physically at home to turn on the set-top box so that they can activate the signals. Why so leh chey? Sigh... Grumpy me.
Meow.