Lion cools down...

Ferocious lion is now tame and quiet, but with symptoms of PPMS yet to subside... backache and tiredness... resulting in foul mood. Eeks!

Anyway, signals for my digital channels are okie now... after calling them the third time. I was so angry with my brother last night when he told me that it was not his responsibility to call up Starhub. "Anyway, do you know that I'm busy?" He told me. Yes, I know. He's always busy. Gaming. He's on his poly vacation now, by the way.

So anyway, now that the signals are back, I realised the visuals and audio are lagged by 3 secs since extra time is required to convert the programming format to digital. Imagine me watching the outcome of Project Superstar when I could hear my neighbours' cheers 5 secs before I know who's the winner. Ahh!! Delayed response! ~ chey... ... ...

Oh yes, project superstar. My sis bought tix for the concert with her best friend. $100 seat to see Junyang and Derrick up close and personal. Hahaha... I couldn't believe it. She didn't send a single sms to support them during the contest and now she's going for the concert! But if the standard of the show is similar to the grand final, I think it should be quite fun. Shucks, I want to see Derrick too. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.