The Weekend That Whizzed By

Meet up with bloggies... Wee & Topo were in yellow tees n denim skirts!Not-so-good lunch @ Marina Square Sakae Sushi... But nice japanese desserts at Azabu Sabo!














Had to observe a focus group in the afternoon... walked all the way from Marina Square to Burlington Square (beside Sim Lim Square)... nearly fainted under the hot sun!

After work, while I was on my way home, nana-san called to date me. :) Before long, we were in sentosa, tanjong beach. Silly photo-taking and heart-to-heart sharing under the sky, coupled with potato wedges & beer. Cozy.

The next day, I woke up at 6am for SHAPE Run with less than 6 hrs of sleep. I could only blame myself. Dilly-dally the night before... unpacking and re-packing my bags.

When the alarm clock rang, I contemplated on not going for the run... I want to sleep!!!

Anyway, I forced myself to get up, took a shower to freshen myself and went for it.

My timing was 34min 48sec for 5km.

Not bad for a first-timer, I think. But can be better. I haven't been training much for it due to my wisdom teeth extraction... really bad cough (the potent virus has infected 3 persons to-date. maybe I should quarantine myself, :C sorry!) ... and wisdom tooth op site infection... Sigh! My initial target was to complete the race in 30mins... Never mind, I give myself a pat on the shoulder for giving it a try. I shall work towards this for the rest of the year. :)


A shot taken while I was doing my cool-down after the run.

Bloggies who went for the run! We definitely looked good and radiant after the run.

Well done to all and congrats to topo for breaking her old record! 55min for 10km!

Left to right: Yenew, Topo, UU and Yen

Picture taken from topo's blog

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    well done too UU!
    Go for more ok :)
    Weeeeeee looks so pretty!!
    -topo-
    Anonymous said...
    hahaha.. on the contrary, i think i look like i have a, erm, heavy top-half.. -_-"
    and yenew is wearing the dirty top!! :p
    Anonymous said...
    (yenew): haha yes it's my fav top for running! =)

    Your timing is superb considering you hardly trained lor... great job gal!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.