As much as possible, I'll try to reach home at 7.30pm on Mon & Tue to catch Halu-san. Ridiculous it may be, i must still admit Halu-san is so so 帅 even after watching Pride not for the first time! Last Mon, I was out with SC when Nana-san smsed me, "Watched Pride 2nd time can still make you feel surreal..." Haha, I laughed it off immediately without using my brain. It wasn't because I thought I won't be feeling the same way, but I thought I would probably be less 发疯.

It proved to be otherwise... ; )

Halu-san is just so charismatic, so charming. I would be denying myself if I insist that I'm not attracted to him. Hohoho, parasocial relationship at work again. Probably, this phenomenon (parasocial relationship) was something I could REALLY understand and appreciate in CS463 - Psychology of Communication. I often referred to the days when I was crazy about 陶子姐 and of course the "legendary"流星花园 when I studied those scholarly articles. I know wanwan probably can identify with this. Hahaha...

Anyway, last night I was on the phone with Nana-san and told her I captivated by Halu-san again. And we laughed together at our craziness and boliao-ness... : D So, we ended up talking about those Jap dramas that made us go gila in the past 10 years. "Long Vacation"... "Beautiful Life"... and our all-time-fav classic - "Love Generation". The topics evolved around what Takuya Kimura usually wear in the serials, symbolic items (such as the crystal apple in Love Generation), theme songs, etc. Simply crazy. I never thought I could find another person who watches as much or almost as much TV as I do... (wanwan, I must say you're one of the few who made it... since we suffered from the same symptoms of PS. Haha.) My sec sch best pal, Jun was 1st, followed by wanwan, then Nana-san. Coincidentally, we all came from AHS... Does this imply anything?? :p Anyway, I was browsing the Net last night searching the theme song for "Hero" while on the phone and found a really cool pic of Takuya Kimura. I almost stopped breathing for 3 secs. Nana-san told me to blog about it and posted the pic. Shall post it next time... Maybe? Maybe. *grins*

By the way, I found the test below when surfing the blogs and thought the description below is 80% true for me... :)

Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.