Friday Night

Irritating! As I was blog surfing just now, I saw many were hit by comment spams. These simply put me off. As much as I don't like to key in letters and numbers for "word verification" when posting comments on my friends' blogs, I hate to have to turn on that option for my blog to avoid spamming... dear "peng yew-s", sorry...

The week whizzed past with little accomplishments. Disappointments and feeling of sian-ness, but diagnosis concluded that I'm no longer suffering from PPMS. I think I'm affected by some personnel issues within the department. Sigh, it has been 9 months and with my boss leaving on next wed, I'm sure my fellow colleagues will kick up a big fuss in the HR office early next week before he leaves. Like the sky now, gloomy and dark, a storm is brewing...

I was thinking to end this entry but suddenly thought of sharing the "breath-taking" pic to brighten up this virtual space. Ok, this is the one I saw on Tue.

~tata, off to my storybook now...

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hehe i noe. haha. and takuya is sooo yummy. hey u got the Pride vcd or what? i missed lotsa eps cos of wk.
    Anonymous said...
    oops i am not anonymous. i am wan2 haha.
    Sarah Goh said...
    yup. i have. but they are not with me now. :p

    lent the vcds to a friend who's out of town. can pass it to u when i have it. but might take quite some time. do u mind? :)
    angie said...
    it's with me! her friend living in Cairo! We are watching it right now and once we return to Spore, we'll pass it back to Ling mei mei! Vern (my hubby) has turned into a Pride ardent fan! OMIGOSH!
    (the pic is coooooooooool!)
    Sarah Goh said...
    angie, haha! breath-taking hor? vernon - Pride fan?! i thought the show won't appeal to him... haha, so he like ice-hockey now?! u guys can go blading in cairo! :)
    angie said...
    ya the picture is s#*y!!! heheh!! surprisingly it appeals to him more than to me. i dunno which part of it since he commented ice hockey ring is like a fighting ring. hmm....the violence in him? eh...he did comment the girl is pretty...:P men.

    nah, we cant go blading here! the state of the road is bad! will fly off in the blades! (rollar blading) the ice skating rink is very small and crowded too!

    :)

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.