A Reminder

If I have not loved, I'm nothing.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. (I Cor 13:1-3)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    :) thanks for the reminder. Nice new site, I like ur new site name, lingmeimei... hahaha... sounds so... gu zhuang (period drama)
    Anonymous said...
    yo...lingmeimei is not a name i usually like to call her....

    i still prefer to imitate her mama to call her "ling ling"....pls do sound like a bell.. :-p

    anyway, i oredi have no time to watch so much tv thgh "tao-zi dan bai zhi" is still a must-follow-up..haha. hou pei chen is such a wallpaper in the talk show

    well, i was reading thru ling's blog and realised she is not only crappy over the phone, air or face-to-face....her style is still so consistent with her blog...

    hahaa..."hua chi", "talk cock", "imaginative" and any little tweeny weeny minute matters tat u can thk of, she wld have oredi had it published in her blog...haha

    i guess my "bi ji xing xiao dian nao" is overtaken by your modified processor...next time qie cuo again...haha

    more ktvs?? ling gets really high when she sings...i get more high to watch she and shi sing...so "competitive"

    ling, u gotta catch up...cos shi oredi has a world-tour in china, fuzhou under her belt at the tender age of 14. I was the chang-zhu biographer at tat time. she's now having free vocal training daily in her sch for speakin up to 30 over little monkeys for each class.

    sooner or later, her head voice, dan tian, falsetto is all goin to come out like a ......."SUPERSTAR"

    where will you stand?? always depend on "tong qing piao" haha...

    watever, remember .... choose mariah carel's song....(if only you can find)

    xie xie....xie xie....xie xie ni men...xie xie =p

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.