Post-Badminton Thoughts

1 more day to go and i'll be fully recovered from post-badminton aches. (Hopefully) Despite the aches, I really feel like playing again. :p

Although I can't really play as well as before... although I've dislocated my right shoulder 4 yrs ago, which means I can't really do more than 10 lobs...

I realise... I love badminton!

I couldn't appreciate it during the toturous trainings in sec sch... I couldn't play it competitively because I simply couldn't perform under stress.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed playing for PA, my ex-company. I enjoyed playing with roti, shan, pey @ tampines sports hall for leisure. Last sat, I felt the same way too. :)

However, I guessed I won't be feeling this way if i hadn't trained for it.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ljj! sounds fun! i wanna play when i get back too! hope lohti n duanpei will be free as well. hee! n we can have subway after our session! hee hee...
    Anonymous said...
    i decided to call myself "ba long long" after tonight...

    it's a phrase that comes out often from roti's mouth (for those who may wonder, roti is our junior cum replacement ahmad....haha, to console myself for not having a car and license).

    anyway, one may wonder why "ba long long"... but since i'm anonymous..must as well call myself "ba long long". "Hi, I'm long long.... as in ba long long"

    hey! you're ling ling and i'm long long and we'll be "ling ling long long".....ahahhahhaah flipzzzzz

    heehee, welcome all to our blog, make urself at home like i've had done so.

    yea back to today's event,,,,yea met some suai problems...but the nite ended in a high note...crapping with my "sort sort" = "kong kong" = "ku ku" buddies is always my favourite activity

    reminiscing the old memories and silliness jus make us laugh all over again...too bad, sai missed out tonite..

    hope we can have a successful outing to kl end of this yr...cross my finger, i'll get my slots available and of cos, with my dear frds.. can imagine spending our day at sunway lagoon..so cool :-)

    till my next entry... take care and see you!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.