I haven't been blogging for the longest time.
Not that nothing has happened for the past 1-2 months. In fact, I...
- went for wisdom teeth extraction and enjoyed my 5 days of MC. Hallelujah for the speedy recovery, i can eat normally after a day. The pain subsided within a day and "mump" only lasted for 3 days. Thank God that there weren't many work requests while I was on sick leave. This is very unusual, how blessed i am, come to think of it! Well, something unexpected also happened (to a dear friend) on the day of surgery... But, I thank God because I could spend the next few nights praying for her, and a couple of days with her without tiring myself further with office work. God's favor is upon me.
- went for 40km night cycling. Gosh, it was super duper siong. I think my butt starts to ache as I begin to recall how I survive through the night. 6hours of peddling is really bad for the knees but good for the mind and the will. The will to persevere on despite the pain and the rain. The Lord spoke to me as I was struggling, "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:13-14. My cheeks were wet... not by droplets of sweats or rain, but tears of hope as the Father encouraged me to go on. And I made it. And I can make it for the rest of my life too, to finish it well.
Labels: testimonies