I'm just so tired today... physically and mentally... just now while waiting for the train to go home, I was exhausted to the point where I didn't even know what I'm talking... my mind was like "computer system hang" and I wanted to press "system shut down".
But I'm glad that I could stay focused in SOL class in the morning and remained sober and alert for service and rehearsal in the afternoon. In fact, I realised I have a weird tendency to get a little 'high' when I'm very tired and then when the 'high' feeling subsides, I'll become very very tired... ready to concuss and collapse.
I'm now feeling much better after taking a good shower and I just had my lovely home-cooked dinner.
Many things are running through my mind now... thoughts, things to do, stress, plans....... But before I do anything, I need to rest. So, adios for now... update later...