Psalm 8:4

As I was walking home after work today, I looked up the sky and gave a sigh of relief.

Just want to give thanks for His grace and protection everyday...

"Who am I that You are mindful of me? That You hear me, when I call."

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    lingjiejie!

    i just want to say i miss you very much! hee.

    i trust oso that God is working in our lives and wonderful plans will unfold in this year of celebration!

    love,
    shan
    Sarah Goh said...
    hi shan! i miss u too. have u received the hard copy bdae card n super long letter i sent to u weeks ago? hope it has reached u safely. :)

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.