A colleague gave me a lift and dropped me off near my secondary school... And I passed by AHS Hostel, the place where I said my first sinner's prayer... the new buildings... the clock tower of the school... and the long stairways that i have to climbed up every morning. The smell of rotting leaves and weeds beside the stairs lingered as I walked down and reminisced my teenage days.


Labels: nostalgia, testimonies
5 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hong she shi shi dao zhong
shen jie gong yi dao zhi zhong
zhao xi jia ming hao shen gong
haha!
wan2
hong she shi shi dao zhong
shen jie gong yi dao zhi zhong
zhao xi jia ming hao shen gong
haha!
wan2
wanwan - hahaha.. you remembered our school song!!!! gosh! i can't remember the lyrics... the chinese words are too chim! only remember the tune... i usually murmured the words... i think most of my friends also can't sing our school song... very sad... coz i din have music lesson in sec 1... :(
nokia ex fan